Friday, September 23, 2011

Feedback please

Looking at the stats page it seems my most popular posts are the ones about amature gunsmithing. My most popular post is over two years old and is still visited daily. I've started the one hour gunsmith label and I am wondering how many of my followers would like it to become a regular feature. I intend to make these projects low budget is in under $100. Also as the title implies projects will be able to be completed in one hour, or be able to be broken down into one hour or less stages.

I will still continue my regular "How to's" and homestead life posts. I will just use the "One hour gunsmith" as a means of keeping the blog posts more frequent.

Also, go recrute me some followers people. I intend to do give aways at the 50 and 100 follower marks.

Woods

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Please keep your eclectic mix. It keeps things more interesting. Having some gunsmithing articles won't hurt a thing, though.

sig94 said...

Tried to leave a comment at your other blog but couldn't. Glad to see you dropped by.

Amateur smithing? Sounds good. My daughter and I both love to shoot.